Sunday, January 8, 2012

When you have time (Printable)

Having time isn’t once what it was for me. Now, when I have time I get things done. Before having a child, 2 dogs,  and a cat when I had time I would watch tv or read a book. Oh, how things have changed. I look back at my single life and think, sweet Lord, I was bored!
I wanted to make myself a “To Do” list but often find that term daunting. I am not lazy, just realistic ( for the most part) about what I can get done in a day. So I figured a “When you have time” list would take the pressure off so I can enjoy my time with my daughter and get things on the list done…when I have time.
When you have time side by side copy
( Click for larger view) To save right click and save.
I made this up and put a copy of it up on our family message board and will tick things off as I go. I made it larger so there was room for notes and for me to put lots of stuff on it. No sense in slapping one or two things on there, I like to see a list with things crossed off, I have a purpose!
I hope this list helps you get things done, when you have time, of course!


signature copy



1 comment: